* Wear comfortable clothing. Less is better, nothing too baggy.
* Arrive on an empty stomach, it is best not to eat 2-3 hours before class.
* No perfume or jewelry, please.
* Drink, drink, drink plenty of water before class, continued hydration
throughout the day prepares you for the class.
* Bring a towel. There is an emphasis on detoxifying through perspiration.
* Arrive 10 minutes early. Classes start on time. If you need to leave early, inform your instructor before class.
* Mats are available for use free to new students; (please CLEAN after use) bringing your own mat is requested, it is your space.
All 4 and 8-week class cards must be used up in allotted time-frame. If you fail to use up all your classes, you may “roll” the remaining classes over by buying a new class card/all these classes must then be used within the 4 or 8 week period.
A class consists of a minimum of 2 students.
Inclement weather may result in a cancelled class. An email will be sent when possible (this may be short notice during the winter/basically blizzards and non-driving situations).